Update on Governing body/Public recommendation on Tennis activities.
– All group activities that are considered high risk will be cancelled until further notice .
- Junior and Adult tennis courses will be suspended
- Gym will be closed.
- Clubnight and Tennis Social events will be cancelled until further notice .
- We urge Members to continue to follow the advice issued by the Government and Public Health England. Notably:
- Continue to prioritise personal hygiene at all times.
- Wash your hands in accordance with the guidelines.
- If you are feeling even slightly unwell, please avoid the Club for the protection of yourself, your fellow Members and our staff.
- If you are considered to be “vulnerable” please avoid the Club for your own protection
- Anyone who is self-isolating should do so for the time period recommended by Public Health England. Currently, this is seven days from when your symptoms started if you live alone and 14 days if you live with others who have symptoms, even if you remain well. Further information on this guidance can be found by clicking here.
We are doing our best to “continue as normal” and respect that adults are capable of making their own decisions, both for themselves and on behalf of those they are responsible for. However, we must also respect expert opinion and advice, and as such we are having to make some difficult decisions.