The LTA in conjunction with the Government have released COVID-19 restrictions that we shall be implementing from Wednesday 2nd December, the date of our re-opening.
View the LTA tier system of restrictions here. We will advise you in the event of any changes resulting from further Government and/ or LTA communication that may be pertinent to our Club.
We now know that London has been placed on Tier 2.
We have shown below the main points relevant to our Club and we ask that you please kindly abide by the rules set out below.
ONLINE BOOKINGS: Will be open for members to book from tomorrow morning Friday 27th November 08.00hrs
- INDOOR TENNIS – MAX 2 HOURS PER DAY
- SOCIAL PLAY DROP IN SESSIONS: Cancelled until further notice on the indoor courts (is available on outdoor courts Tuesdays evenings, Saturday afternoons and Sunday mornings)
- SINGLES PLAY WITH MEMBERS OF A DIFFERENT HOUSEHOLD: Permitted
- DOUBLES PLAY: NOT permitted UNLESS all players from the same household
- GUESTS: NOT permitted
- 1:1 COACHING: Adult: Permitted (coach with one household only – no shared lesson with a friend) – U18: Permitted with no restriction
- TEAM TRAINING: Cancelled until further notice on the indoor courts
- TENNIS SCHOOL – MINI TENNIS / GROUPS / SQUADS: Reinstated
- TEDDY TENNIS: Will commence in January
- SPECTATING: Not allowed unless a parent/guardian supervision to a private lesson – NOT permitted on court
- OUTDOOR TENNIS – MAX 2 HOURS PER DAY
- SOCIAL PLAY DROP IN SESSIONS: Permitted
- SINGLES AND DOUBLES PLAY WITH MEMBERS FROM DIFFERENT HOUSEHOLD: Permitted
- CASUAL PLAY WITH MEMBER OF A DIFFERENT HOUSEHOLD: Permitted
- GUESTS: NOT permitted
- 1:1 COACHING: Permitted
- GROUP COACHING: Permitted
- SPECTATING: Not allowed unless a parent /guardian supervision to a private lesson – one per player
CAFE / CHANGING ROOMS / GYM:
- CAFE – OPEN – No more than 6 in ‘bubbles’. Extended hours
- CHANGING ROOMS – OPEN – Use of showers permitted (zone controlled area)
- GYM – OPEN – Book via online booking – zone controlled area, access for 2 persons only. NO GUESTS PERMITTED. Please sanitise equipment before and after use
These measures will be implemented from Wednesday 2nd December at 07.00hrs until further notice.
Please note, no visitors permitted at any time, and MAX 2 HOURS PLAY PER DAY (cumulative indoor and outdoor).
Covid-19 restrictions in England Tier 2 is considered ‘HIGH’; the measures put in place should be adhered to in order for us to offer you a safe environment and a great tennis experience – we continue to stress that if indoors, you wear mask at all times apart from on court, using equipment in gym, continue to use the hand sanitisers and on entry into the Club. Please kindly scan your phone onto the NHS track and trace poster that is prominently displayed at various points throughout the club.
Please do not come to the Club if you are feeling unwell and have any symptoms that may be associated with COVID-19 and if you do test positive for COVID-19, let us know ASAP. We have a duty of care to notify any person you may have been in contact with at the Club if this is the case.
We are very much looking forward to seeing you all at the Club.