The Government have announced that London will be put into Tier 3 from midnight tomorrow. The club will implement Tier 3 levels from 07.00hrs on Wednesday 16th December – LTA guidelines can be viewed here
Covid-19 restrictions in England is considered ‘VERY HIGH’, the measures put in place should be adhered to in order for us to offer you a safe environment and a great tennis experience – we continue to stress that if indoors, you wear a mask at all times apart from on court or using equipment in the gym, continue to use the hand sanitisers and on entry into the Club, please kindly scan your phone onto the NHS track and trace poster that is prominently displayed at various points throughout the club.
Please DO NOT COME TO THE CLUB if you are feeling unwell and have any symptoms that may be associated with COVID-19 , and if you do test positive for COVID-19, let us know ASAP. We have a duty of care to notify any person you may have been in contact with at the Club if this is the case.
We have shown the main points that have changed and we ask that you please kindly abide by the rules set out below
Please note, no visitors permitted at any time, and A MAXIMUM OF 2 HOURS PLAY PER DAY (cumulative indoor and outdoor).
- SINGLES ONLY
- CASUAL PLAY WITH MEMBERS OF A DIFFERENT HOUSEHOLD: NOT PERMITTED
- MEMBERS OF SAME HOUSEHOLD PERMITTED
- 1:1 COACHING: Permitted (coach with one household only – (no shared lesson with a friend)
- SPECTATING: NOT PERMITTED unless a parent/guardian supervision to a private lesson – NOT permitted on court
- OUTDOOR TENNIS: MAX 2 HOURS PER DAY (cumulative indoor and outdoor) NO CHANGE TO MEASURES IN PLACE AT THE CLUB
CAFE / CHANGING ROOMS & WC’s / GYM:
- CAFE – CLOSED – VENDING MACHINE AVAILABLE
- WC’s: OPEN
- CHANGING ROOMS: OPEN – NO BENCHES, *please do not take chairs into the changing rooms
- SHOWERS: CLOSED until further notice
- GYM: OPEN – MAX 1 HOUR / DAY BOOKING – ZONE CONTROLLED AREA only 1 MEMBER(over 16 ONLY)
- Licensed and club approved trainer with 1 client permitted and 2 Members of same household permitted.
We hope that it is not too long before the numbers of Covid-19 cases drop and we are then put back into Tier 2, until then, we wish you all to be safe and well and a very happy festive season.