We hope that you have been able to get some tennis time in over this past week. It has been a pleasure to see so many of you out playing on our outdoor courts.
On Monday 12 April – our INDOOR courts will be available, online booking for INDOOR courts will be available from 11.00hrs tomorrow Tuesday 6th April.
MASKS must be worn ON ENTRY into the indoor facility – removable ON COURT ONLY – NO MASK – NO ENTRY. Please continue to use HAND SANITIZERS and respect SOCIAL DISTANCING at all times.
Under Step 2 Roadmap Summary of Activity of the Government guidelines confirmed this afternoon, we have set out steps in relation to our Club. Any updates on guidelines received from tomorrow from our governing body, LTA and Sport England leading up to the 12th April, we will advise you accordingly.
- Singles and doubles – same household – PERMITTED
- Singles from different households – NOT PERMITTED at this stage – we are awaiting further information from the LTA whether this measure will be relaxed at some stage.
- Juniors playing singles from different households – PERMITTED
- 1:1 coaching – PERMITTED
- Social CLUB play – NOT PERMITTED
- Team Training – NOT PERMITTED
- Mini Tennis School activities – PERMITTED (restrictions on numbers apply)
- Spectating – NOT PERMITTED
- Parent / Guardian – one per player
- WC’s – OPEN
- SHOWERS – CLOSED – no benches, chairs or locker use permitted
- GYM – 1 hour (1) per day per Chandos member
- LOUNGE – CLOSED
- CAFE – Offering an outdoor seating service ( rule of 6) and take away service from the back kitchen door *see below
- OFFICE – OPEN – limited hours – please respect social distancing
The one hour (1h) rule will apply to both outdoor and indoor courts, no visitors/guests permitted until further notice.
The cafe will be operating between the hours of 10.30 – 14.30 a take-away service from the back door of our kitchen, tables and chairs will be set out along the walkway to the outside courts, and when permitted, in the garden area near the mini tennis court. We shall be offering our delicious bagels and pastries, soups and ready made salads together with our barista coffee and other liquid refreshments. Start date Wednesday 8th April.
Please do not come to the Club if displaying any sign of Covid-19 Symptoms.
We very much look forward to seeing more of you on court and enjoying being back at Chandos and wish you all well for the coming season.