Find out about membership and it’s benefits.
For over 98 years Chandos LTC has been renowned in the Middlesex area for providing both excellent tennis facilities and professional training programmes for all ages summary of what’s on offer at the club below.
- Club access and indoor court booking. charge applied for indoor only. Outdoor courts and lighting can be booked for free. An online booking system will operate on a first come first serve basis (up to 7 days in advance). Access for all to court bookings except Junior priority Times Saturday 10:00am-12:00pm and Adult Social priority Saturday 1:00pm-3:00pm, Sunday 10:00am-12:00pm.
- Extensive competitive team tennis opportunities. The club runs 10 Teams ranging from Premier League level to Division 6, so if you want to compete there is a level for you.
- Six hours of coach lead social doubles each week and held indoors year round.
- Gym warm up area access included in membership.
- Quality coaching team running one to one lessons and Women’s and Men’s group team coaching. (Will be dependent on coach and court availability, due to high demand).
- Extensive junior programme ranging from 3-18 yrs old.
Membership enquiries: 020 8343 1755 or 0208 346 2856
Prices valid for season 1st April 2020 – 31st March 2021 that include a compulsory affiliation fee to LTA. We will ask for a play-in test or relevant tennis experience to ensure you make the most of your membership. This will help us to offer you activities suited to your level of play.
Please call General Manager to confirm fee prior to sending in application form(s).
Please contact the office to renew your 20-21 subscription .
Full Senior (7 day)
Husband and Wife/ Partner and Partner
Husband and Wife or Partner and Partner.
Plus one child £930.00
Plus two children £1025.00
Plus three children £1075.00
Membership year begins in April. You can join midway through the year please see below:
Pro Rata rates are available for New Members only from 1st June 2020.
Please contact Club Secretary for further information.
Overseas memberships are available. Please contact Club Secretary for further information.
Membership allows court booking via online booking system (7 days in advance) at all times other than Junior priority times on Saturday 10:00 am-12:00 pm
Student / Intermediate (18-25 year olds)
A membership offering full access for younger players. For University Students in this age category only. We offer a reduction on production of a student card.
£140 (3-17 years old)
In order to participate in our mini tennis programme, it is not necessary to become a junior member of the club. This will enable court booking via online booking system access at all times other than Adult priority times on Saturday 1:00-3:00pm Saturday and 10:00-12:00 pm Sunday. There will be an exception for Junior who can play at an adult team level.
Junior priority play Saturday 10:00am-12:00pm
In order to attend one of our weekly Improver, Advanced or Performance squads, it is necessary to become a Junior member of the club. In addition, we offer team play in Middlesex LTA competitions for all age groups and often the juniors are asked to represent the club in our adult teams. Juniors are also able to take part in the Road to Wimbledon event where they can accumulate ranking points.
For any child under 10 taking private lessons, the club requires an annual membership of £45.
For any child over 10, wishing to have private lessons, the Junior Membership is required.
Any member may bring a guest to the club up to 4 times in a membership year. If found playing when 4 visits have been made, you will be asked to vacate the court.
4 brand new indoor acrylic cushioned courts.
Warm up gym and spacious changing rooms.
Enjoy a menu to match your workout – Our club cafe is open every day for healthy snacks and meals.
Plenty of free parking.