Find out about Membership and it’s benefits.
Chandos Lawn Tennis Club has been renowned in the Middlesex area for 100 years for providing both excellent tennis facilities and professional training programmes for all ages. On offer to members is:
- 8 tennis courts:- 4 indoor acrylic courts where booking charges apply, 4 outdoor artificial grass courts, floodlit when necessary (no charge);
- An online booking system for all tennis courts, including practice wall, operating on a first come first serve basis (bookable 7 days in advance)
- Priority Adult Social Club Tennis:- Tuesday evenings 7.30pm onwards, Saturdays 1:00pm – 3:00pm and Sundays 10:00am-12:00pm. Sessions coach supervised in term times. Tennis balls supplied free of charge, courts booked in advance for members use;
- Extensive Competitive team tennis opportunities: the Club has teams in National League Events and Middlesex Leagues throughout the year ranging from Premier through to Division 6;
- Gym warm up/down area access included in membership bookable 7 days in advance;
- Quality coaching team running offering 1:1 lessons;
- Women’s and Men’s group team coaching, run by Head Coach;
- Priority times allocated for Junior play Saturday mornings 10.00-12.00pm;
- Extensive Junior programme ranging from 3yrs old – 18yrs old;
- Lounge area for relaxing and a club run cafe offering liquid refreshments and light meals
ADULT MEMBERSHIP ENQUIRIES:
Membership fees on application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. for season ending 31 March 2023 include a compulsory affiliation fee to LTA and a non refundable Joining Fee applicable to all categories (excluding U10 membership). Applications for membership should be submitted by completing the ‘Join Us‘ form, you will then be contacted by a member of the team to arrange either a 15min assessment (£10.00) or a pre-paid hour trial/assessment (£40.00). Confirmation of assessment will be sent and subsequently followed up shortly after taking place to confirm what the Club can offer to prospective member. No assessment will be booked without relevant form being completed and payment received where necessary.
Once arranged time and coach slot the office can arrange payment with you personally. You may also pay online by using the booking form below. (Times/dates confirmed by office)
JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP ENQUIRIES:
Please note, JUNIOR membership is closed until further notice and therefore no assessments at this time.
MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL FOR EXISTING MEMBERS:
Prices available on application
Full Senior (7 day)
Husband and Wife/ Partner and Partner
Husband and Wife or Partner and Partner.
Plus one child
Plus two children
Plus three children
All membership enquiries to email@example.com.
Overseas memberships are available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Season runs 1 April – 31 March following year. Discounted prices after summer if availability permits.
Membership allows court booking via online booking system (7 days in advance) at all times other than Junior priority times on Saturday 10:00 am-12:00 pm
Prices available on Application
Student / Intermediate (18-28 year olds)
A membership offering full access for younger players. For University Students in this age category only. We offer a reduction on production of a current student card.
Membership is now full and closed until further notice. General information below:
Full Junior membership is required if requiring 1:1 lessons on either an indoor court (court charge applied at time of booking) or an outdoor court. For those attending Improver, Advanced or Performance squad, membership is also applicable. A Junior membership will enable court booking via the online booking system at all times (excluding Adult priority times of Saturday 1.00-3.00pm and Sunday 10.00-12.00pm), however there will be an exception for Juniors who can play at an adult team level and have authorisation from the Admin Team.
It is not necessary to become a member of the club if participating in our mini tennis programme that incorporates after school, Saturday mornings or Holiday Camps.
U10 Junior Membership: only giving access to 1:1 lessons.
Outdoor court usage only and booked by a coach of the club. Exception allowed indoor (indoor charges apply) on Saturday mornings 09.00-12.00pm (designated Junior priority time).
Membership closed until further notice. Application forms will be accepted and you will be contacted by a member of the Admin Team when availability permits.
Any member may bring a guest to the club up to 2 times in a membership year. If found playing when 2 visits have been made, you will be asked to vacate the court.
4 brand new indoor acrylic cushioned courts.
Warm up gym and spacious changing rooms.
Enjoy a menu to match your workout – Our club cafe is open every day for healthy snacks and meals.
Plenty of free parking.